lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

Interview:


Daniel Gaviria:  Good morning, welcome to our sports show. This is a day like no other, because here we have really special guests… three of the protagonists of the last Olympic Games realized in London.
Daniel Gaviria:  Athletes, thanks for coming to this show, how are you all?
Andy Murray: Very fine, nothing but pleased with the great achievement in, and before the Olympic Games.
Michael Pehlps:  Hi Daniel, thanks for inviting us to your sports show.
Mariana Pajón:  Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here with you.
Daniel Gaviria: To be honest, I am really excited for having you all here, and I am going to ask you some questions and that’s how me, and all of our viewers will know a little bit more about you and your experiences in the Olympic Games.
Daniel Gaviria: OK... let’s began!
What were the most important goals you achieved in London?
Mariana Pajón: well… for me, it was that I did something big, something that outstands for Colombia, and now I am considered one of the best athletes of the world. 
Michael Phelps: I am very proud because I expanded my Olympic records and got some more gold medals.
Andy Murray: And when it comes to me, I am extremely happy, because not only I won, but I was competing with some of the best athletes ever existed… and that’s what I am proud of.
Daniel Gaviria: All right, now let's talk about your homes… what did you miss the most by the time you stayed in London?
Mariana Pajón: I think I missed the most the charisma of my people and all the love I receive from my family.
Andy Murray: Well, my family and my girlfriend were there with me, but that’s not a reason to say that I didn’t miss my country. I love my country and its culture so that’s what I missed, specially the food (laughing)
Michael Phelps: I missed many things, but nothing the way I missed my family, they are very supportive to me and when they where there with me, I felt great!
Daniel Gaviria: According to your answers I can say your family is a big deal for you all, isn’t it?
Mariana Pajón: of course.
Daniel Gaviria:  Where are you from Michael?
Michael Phelps: I am from Baltimore - USA; that is a big and beautiful city,  and it has an amazing beach. In that place you can find charismatic and gentle people
Daniel Gaviría: and what about you, Mariana?
Mariana Pajon:  I’m from Medellín, Colombia; Colombia is a beautiful country and it has stunning landscapes, cultural and environmental diversity and nice people that are always up to help.
Daniel Gaviria: Ohh yyeahhhh,  I’m from Colombia too, What can I say about it? IT IS THE BEST COUNTRY!
Andy Murray: hahaha respectfully… ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS! When it comes to the best country, you got to be kidding if you don’t say Scotia rules. The city, the sea, the people, the organization of it, JUST LIKE A DREAM!
Daniel Gaviria: Ok, that’s fine... How were the competitions in London?
Michael Phelps: The competitions were very hard, unfortunately I lost some medals,  but however I could get some gold medals and now I am the best swimmer worldwide.
Andy Murray: It was hard for me! And the tension was huge, because I had little chances to win, but even competing with Federer, Del Potro and Djokovic, I won.
Mariana Pajón: I agree with that, it is not easy, it is very hard. All the athletes are excellent, and compete against them is a huge deal, but when you believe that you can win, the next thing you know is that you are holding a gold medal in your fingers… I cannot describe that experience! Words can’t be related.
Daniel Gaviria: I can only imagine how difficult it is, I congratulate you all, I admire you, and I really mean it! The last question: What do you think about London?
Mariana Pajón: London is a wonderful city, the culture is amazingly beautiful, The buildings are so much higher than Colombia’s buildings, and Is not the same go there to compete than go there with your family, maybe in vacation time, but anyways it is a magical experience. I would go a million times, if I could.
Andy Murray: I loved the aperture ceremony, I am amazed about the organization of the games, the security was great, I stared at the Olympic flame, and the people smiles all the time.
Michael Phelps: This city is amazing! your people’s really friendly. I enjoyed the food and the huge stadiums! It is indescribable.
Daniel Gaviria: Really beautiful words coming out of your mouths!
Daniel Gaviria: ok. Thank you to all for being here. I hope I see you soon!
Andy Murray: thank you  
Michael Phelps: It was a pleasure
Mariana Pajón: Okay, thank you Daniel, I had a great time! ;) Goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario