Summary olympic games London 2012
A more detailed videoInterview
Daniel Gaviria: interviewer
Camilo Diaz: interviewee (Andy Murray)
Valentina Osorio: interviewee (Mariana Pajon)
Sebastian Florez: interviewee (Michael phelps)
Table Of Content
Objectives of athletes
Goal achieved
Experiences
Representation of the country
Competition
London appearance
Personal life
Conclusions
Mariana Pajon the Olympics left us all amazed and achievement so great that I do earn a gold medal, I love to be a woman who with her humility left up to Colombia.
ResponderEliminarAna Isabel Mesa Pelaez
Mariana Pajón, is a wonderful woman. She caused patriotic sentiment in me.
ResponderEliminar(Santiago Vélez Bedoya)
The proposal of the blog is very good, as it makes a compilation of events in the Olympic Games, highlighting some specific sports featured winners as the case of Andy Murray in tennis. (David Guzmán)
ResponderEliminarMariana brings me good memories Pajón, with the gold medal. Michael Phelps one of the greatest athletes of all time. (David Guzmán)
ResponderEliminarI wish we had talked about Colombian athletes who won in the Olympic Games, as it is a good illustration of how you can achieve important accomplishments priate one is determined to do so.
ResponderEliminar(Luisa María Madrid Giraldo)
I think Mariana Pajón, performance is absolutely unbeatable , not only in the sport, also for her attitude has proven to be an example for Colombian society,I am proud of her tenacity, effort, love of sport and the country. without neglecting the simplicity and humility that has a true champion.
ResponderEliminar-Yuli Andrea Estrada-